Friday, April 23, 2010

Dell Inspiron 1470 14-Inch Laptop (Cherry Red)


I bought this laptop about 2 months ago. The screen is very bright and images are crips. The computer has enough power for daily computing needs; email, web, spreadsheet, etc. I run a software company and only buy Dell computers now. I used to buy HP products until 7 years ago. Dell by far has a superior product line. I especially like the fact that most of the Dell laptops, including this one, run very cool. This is in direct contrast to HP laptops which run very warm.


PROS:

- Great display.

- Fast

- Wakes up from sleep mode almost instantly (every time)

- Runs cool (keyboard stays cool)

- Great battery life (over 6 hours)


CONS;

- No bluetooth so you have to use a USB mouse

- Power plug on right side interferes with mouse (if you're right handed. I like the power plug to be on the left side so that I can have more room to move the mouse around.









No comments:

Post a Comment